HELPING CREDIT UNIONS STOP ACCOUNT TAKEOVER
How many fake websites are spoofing you?
Let Allure Security help you find out.
But the way cybercriminals are creating fake sites designed to lure your customers into sharing personal information is getting more sophisticated all the time. The good news is Allure Security is one step ahead of the bad guys. Our patented solution uses AI technology to anticipate changes in how cybercriminals will use scams and we can be one step ahead of them. Allure protects your customers before they can be duped and therefore ensure your brand reputation is not tarnished.
We want your customers to be protected and we are offering a free evaluation to help you judge how many fake websites are spoofing you. If you are ready to stop the bad guys, sign up now.
FOR YOUR FREE TRIAL, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL
Allure Security protects brands by finding and stopping online brand impersonation attacks before customers fall victim. Our patented, artificial intelligence-powered engine finds more spoofed websites, social media accounts, and mobile apps more quickly and with greater accuracy than legacy approaches. Our unique, multi-pronged approach to response – blocklisting, decoy data, and in-house takedown service – significantly reduces the lifespan of a scam and the damage it can do.
Allure Security has partnered with NCU-ISAO to educate credit unions about protecting their brand and members against the rising threat of online impersonations and offer basic monitoring to NCU-ISAO members at no cost.
Allure Security’s AI-powered engine examines millions of digital assets each day (websites, social media posts, mobile app stores, etc.). It does this by automatically rendering content in its full context in a browser. Then, it uses natural language processing and computer vision to evaluate content as a human would for signs of impersonation of any brands it’s trained to identify. From there, Allure Security blocklists detected impersonations and automates the input of decoy (i.e., artificial) data into phishing sites. At the same time, Allure Security’s in-house team of takedown experts execute on a best-in-class playbook to remove offending content from the internet (resulting in significant reductions in takedown time). Blocklisting, decoy data, and takedown service apply to paid services only.
It’s easy – just complete the form at the top of this page, and we’ll get in touch and begin setting-up your account.
By opting into a free Allure Security account (requires 15-min onboarding call), you will receive:
— Customized, real-time alerts via email as soon as we detect a suspicious website impersonating your brand
— Detailed intelligence about websites impersonating your brand – e.g., registrar, host, certificate information, screenshots, etc. – to aid in investigation/response
— Continual monitoring of suspicious and/or parked lookalike domains (typosquats, homoglyphs, etc.) for changes in content suggesting an impersonation
NCU-ISACO members that register for a free Allure Security account receive only:
– Limited, basic training data (e.g., logo, page title, brand name, favicon) provided to the machine-learning algorithm
– Minimal training of the machine learning algorithm that investigates websites to find brand impersonations
Paying customers of Allure Security receive:
– Additional training data provided to machine learning algorithm including multiple logos, marketing tags, text strings such as routing number, and more
– Continual model training and tuning resulting in more detection fidelity (i.e., generally resulting in more detections, as well as, fewer false positives)
– Ability to monitor multiple domains/brands, upload suspected domains for monitoring, and authorize domains (so that they’re not alerted on)
– Intuitive dashboard for drilling down into additional information about any brand impersonations
– Easy report generation to detail detections, mitigations, response statuses and more
– API access for feeding other security solutions with brand impersonation information to roll up into other logging and threat and risk reporting
– Uniquely effective three-pronged response service (blocklisting, decoy data, and takedown) and diligence resulting in significant reduction in time-to-takedown
– Expanded visibility by using Allure Security to protect their brand on social media platforms and mobile app marketplaces
Contact Allure Security’s NCU-ISAO ambassadors at [email protected]